Monday, June 15, 2009

What's next?

It's Monday morning and I am sitting down in my office for the first time since our Dominican Republic mission project. It is always tough to get back into the daily routine after such a dynamic experience. I have been on many mission projects, both domestic and international, but I don't know that I have ever been on one that had such an impact on me and on the people I was with. It was truly life-changing.

What is next for our relationship with Project Child and Casa de Luz? In the next few weeks we will be debriefing and evaluating this trip and beginning to make plans for the next one. I am not exactly sure what that looks like and when it will happen. I can guarantee that we will be heading back to the DR very soon.

There is so much work to be done. We have a bridge to build, a second floor to get in the dry at Casa de Luz and much more. Look for more information here or on our church web site at www.bridgepointonline.org to find out when the next trip is and how you can get involved. Also look for ways you can support Project Child right here from home.

I Will...
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment